Our regular playgroup takes place every Tuesday and works to build on the communication and social skills of children who are about 18 months old, through to when they start Prep.
Key things to note:
- Thanks to funding from Queensland Health, this program is subsidised and comes at no cost to families
- Playgroup is a wonderful opportunity to ask questions to a speech pathologist outside of appointments
- An audiologist from Hearing Australia attends once a month
- Siblings are welcome
- Please bring morning tea and a hat
- Please click here for the term for timetable