The health and wellbeing of our community is always of utmost priority, particularly during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
We encourage our community to keep informed of the updates, and the steps being taken to slow the spread.
In line with Queensland Government advice, and as Hear and Say is a healthcare setting, all visitors over the age of 12 are required to wear masks on entry and during their appointments.
Confirmed cases and close contacts
Hear and Say will continue to monitor government advice and adjust our policies or how we deliver services if directed to or where deemed necessary.
If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. Symptoms may include:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
If you or your child is experiencing any of the above symptoms, please contact us to cancel or re-arrange your appointment, and follow the government recommendations to get tested for COVID-19.
If a child or client is unwell while onsite, our clinicians are also entitled to ask them to leave the centre and seek medical advice.
- Current status of COVID-19 in Australia, here.
- Queensland COVID-19 hotspots and contact tracing alerts, here.
- Guide to isolating with COVID-19, here.
- Information about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself, here.
- COVID-19 resources, here.
- National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline: 1800 020 080
- Health direct helpline: 1800 022 222
- Lifeline Australia crisis support hotline: 13 11 14
Content updated Thursday, 24 March 2022.