There are many different signs that you may need to see an audiologist, including:
- Increased difficulty in understanding or hearing when others are speaking.
- Straining to hear in busy locations, such as restaurants, shopping centres, and grocery stores.
- Difficulty following a conversation.
- Having to ask people to repeat what they said numerous times.
- Inability to determine where certain sounds are coming from.
- Tinnitus (a buzzing, hissing, or high-pitched ringing in the ears).
- Have your television or radio turned up to loud volumes.
It is highly recommended that you book an appointment with one of our Sunshine Coast-based audiologists if you've noticed any of the signs above.