Working at Hear and Say offers rewarding experiences, opportunities to advance your career. Whether it is working directly with children or adults; screening hearing in schools; delivering training and education or in a vital corporate office role, as a Hear and Say employee you will grow both personally and professionally. We have a supportive and friendly culture underpinned by our values.
Hear and Say ensures our employees are supported and remunerated through:
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family members
- Professional development opportunities
- Onsite staff parking at our Ashgrove, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast sites
- Healthy workplace initiatives such as reimbursement for flu vaccinations
As Hear and Say continues to grow we are able to offer more opportunities to join our team. We also seek to upskill and support our staff as best we can and provide pathways for promotions.