Working at Hear and Say comes with rewarding experiences and opportunities to grow your career, personally and professionally. And it’s not every day you get to watch a baby hear for the first time!
You might be working with children or adults who have hearing loss, screening the hearing of kids in schools, part of our professional development and training or a little bit more behind the scenes in a vital corporate role.
We pride ourselves on excellence and care about the wellbeing of our team. We offer:
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family members
- Professional development opportunities
- Free onsite parking at our Ashgrove, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast sites
- Paid maternity and paternity leave